MixMob accelerates into the next stage with Incentivized Beta — game testing and MXM rewards ahead!
Following in the steps of Arbitrum and ZKsync, MixMob invites players to take the driver’s seat and reap rewards by playing the many game modes and features of MixMob: Racer 1.
MixMob is speeding through the final phase of Closed Beta, and we have a surprise up our sleeve. We are rolling out an exciting program that challenges players to explore all corners of the Racer 1 universe for tangible rewards. Successful blockchains employed incentivized testnets before their mainnet launch. This is our version of that, Raiders.
Welcome to Incentivized Beta!
What is Incentivized Beta?
The Incentivized Beta allows players to engage with every aspect of the game as if it were the final product — from game balancing to in-app purchases and more. This isn’t just about fun, though. Players who participate in this stage will collect rewards based on their activity level.
These accumulated points will translate into MXM tokens when we later do our token launch.
Unlock points to maximize rewards
Rewards will be granted according to a player’s participation across a number of activity levels, including:
- In-game registration: Players must register to play the game via our login methods (Solana Wallet or Fractal).
- In-game activity: The more active a player is, the more points they collect via our Challenges in Discord.
- In-game activity: Players must place 10 valid bets. After that, the more bets they place, the more points they collect via our Challenges in Discord.
- Transaction volume: Players must have conducted transactions (e.g., SUD$ purchases, Gen0 or MixBot trading, or staking). The more transactions a player has, the more points they collect via our Challenges in Discord.
- In-game achievements: The more PVP races a player wins, the more points they collect via our Challenges in Discord.
- Referral program: Players must have referred new players to the game who also meet the eligibility criteria. The more people they invite, the more points they collect via our Challenges in Discord.
- Social media engagement: Players must follow and engage with MixMob’s social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Discord, or Twitch) and be registered in the Quest Engine on Discord. The more engagement you have the more points you collect via our Challenges in Discord.
BONUS** In-game ownership: Players must own a Gen0 Mask and stake them. The more Masks a player owns and stakes, the more points they collect via our Challenges in Discord.
In order to qualify for the minimum MXM, you must complete at least 4 of the following activities:
To maximize your rewards, go to our Discord and complete our Seasonal, Weekly, Daily Challenges — make sure to ask in the general chat about how to get more points.
How to get started
Incentivized Beta starts NOW! Go rack up as many points as you can.
Here are some ways to get started:
- Race in Free PVP or win SUD$ in Phantom Trial! You need to win at least 4 PVP tournaments in Phantom Trial.
- Invite your friends — you need at least 3 valid referrals.
- Watch & Bet during our weekly tournaments on Tuesday at 6PM SGT and Thursday at 9AM PT. You need to win at least 10 bets.
- Start climbing The Ladder for rewards, like MixBot Capsules, Masks, and SUD$!
In the coming weeks, we will be publishing our innovative token design for MXM which brings the best part of DeFi into crypto gaming.
- L̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶e̶n̶t̶i̶v̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶B̶e̶t̶a̶.
- Publish MXM token design and mechanics.
- Release project and token position paper.